Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Vignettes

Name: Eunice
Age: That goes under "TMI"
Gender: XX... atleast the last time I checked.
Interests: way too much to name (mainly travel, cooking, technology, TV, Kpop, movies and wikipedia.)
Currently Lives In: Levittown, NY (aka the first suburb of America, as the school likes to point out every year although I'm not quite sure if that's true)
Hometown: Pusan (or Busan, my preferred spelling) South Korea
Job: Student, and yes it is a hardcore 24/7 job nowadays... oh, take me back to elementary school...

Creation of my new blog to post about stuff I don't want people who know me to see, but be there for a record anyway....

And of course, I realize that I have to study latest episodes of Jeopardy to keep my mind fresh and active for tomorrow's oh-so-fun quiz bowl meet.

I'd totally quit if I didn't love trivia.

No comments: